Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Contributor
EliasMashabela
My Device: Curve 9300

Re: App World latest version of Blackberry ID update

It didn't work........... Help pls
Please use plain text.
Contributor
EliasMashabela

It didn't work............ Help pls :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

EliasMashabela wrote:
Eish I don't have a computer or laptop........I just need a simple method of how to reinstall or download my facebook....... If its possible , u can send me things that will help but except computers and such stuff

Hello EliasMashabela

I seen you posts on other thread and what you already tried, Everone there tried  to help you but still you are unable to download facebook on your particular device . So I suggested you to do it as a last resort , I don't know if its a use device ,But if it is then those steps I suggested will help . But you must need a Computer to do this , you can't do those steps on your device,

So please arrange a PC and try it .

Good luck. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
EliasMashabela

Can you please write everything down on how to download facebook via pc, I just wanna show my uncle to help me pls
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

EliasMashabela wrote:
Can you please write everything down on how to download facebook via pc, I just wanna show my uncle to help me pls

Hello EliasMashabela

Show this Knowledge Base to you Uncle on how to Install Application from BlackBerry World using a Computer , Just follow those steps in a sequence.

KB28715 : How to Install applications from BlackBerry App World using a Computer system

Good luck.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
harshalpatel86
My Device: blackberry 9630 tour

Hie....I am using BB 9630 tour....it shows the same error in the app world....'the software update server is unavailable'....so how can I solve this....I have an internet plan....but there is NO wifi in my BB 9630 tour....plz helppp....
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hieuseafarer
My Device: 9630 Tour

harshalpatel86 wrote:
Hie....I am using BB 9630 tour....it shows the same error in the app world....'the software update server is unavailable'....so how can I solve this....I have an internet plan....but there is NO wifi in my BB 9630 tour....plz helppp....

Help!

I'm also using the same BB 9630 Tour. I've tried to remove the battery and put back many times. Yet it's nothing changes. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

hieuseafarer wrote:

harshalpatel86 wrote:

Help!

I'm also using the same BB 9630 Tour. I've tried to remove the battery and put back many times. Yet it's nothing changes. :smileysad:

Hi hieuseafarer & harshpatel86

Try to update BlackBerry ID software over wifi is the second options and it is considered as second method if over Mobile Network fails.

So if you are having problem with updating BlackBerry ID software , then start from the beganing . Fo that yopu have to delete BlackBerry World from Options > Applications .

KB10040 :  How to view or remove installed application on a blackberry smartphone

Once you have deleted , perform a battery pull restart by removing the battery while your device is Powered On , wait for a min. then reinsert it Back.

Then before proceeding be sure that you're in an arrea where you have a strong Carrier Network and a good downloading speed , finally  from your BlackBerry browser browse to www.blackberry.com/appworld to download the most recent version of BlackBerry World available for your device. Aftering installing perform another reboot , After reboot open BlackBerry World it will prompt you to install BlackBerry ID software. 

Please try it and see if that helps.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ley926
My Device: 9800 torch

Oh pls help me... I can't use my bb apps.. What shoul I do, it always say that an error thesame with the first problem 'error 8002' I've done putting it in and out for so many times my battery but it didn't work.....

Help me plss...

My bq is 9800 torch
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

[ Edited ]

ley926 wrote:
Oh pls help me... I can't use my bb apps.. What shoul I do, it always say that an error thesame with the first problem 'error 8002' I've done putting it in and out for so many times my battery but it didn't work.....

Hi ley926

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

There are many suggestion within this thread , have you tried those ,Or the above suggestion   . I assume you have sufficient Data Plan in your account . If problem persists then can you try this KB :

KB29613 : The error "BlackBerry Identity installation failed. Please try again later. (80003)" is displayed within BlackBerry App World.

I know the error code is different , but it might help .

Please use plain text.