Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: App World latest version of Blackberry ID update

mrszaynmalik_x wrote:
My blackberry I.D is not working either I've tried wifi, taking the battery out nothing seems to work what do I do know? I can't go onto bbm or whatsapp as it requires the update

Hi mrszaynamalik_x

Please explain you issue , with such little information it is very diffecult to assist you , There may be many reason for your BlackBerry ID to not work. So if you can please share with us if it an valid BlackBerry ID, or you are unable to Update BlackBerry ID software on your device.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
EliasMashabela
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Elias Mashabela

Before I had app world , I deleted my facebook and then after a few couple of months I downloaded app world but when I try to reinstall my facebook, it says there was a problem installing facebook, pls try again and I kept on trying it for many times. I really need your help.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

EliasMashabela wrote:
Before I had app world , I deleted my facebook and then after a few couple of months I downloaded app world but when I try to reinstall my facebook, it says there was a problem installing facebook, pls try again and I kept on trying it for many times. I really need your help.

Hi EliasMashabela

Have you Unlocked your device as you are having issues with Unlocked codes on your previous posts , Also are you able to browse Internet over your Mobile network on Mobile network ?

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
EliasMashabela

Well, how do I unlock my device coz I don't get it and how do I get unlock codes?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

EliasMashabela wrote:
Well, how do I unlock my device coz I don't get it and how do I get unlock codes?

Hi EliasMashabela

If your device is not unlocked then have you tried what I already suggested on my previous post herehttp://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-World/App-World-latest-version-of-Blackberry-ID-up... 

Let us know .

Please use plain text.
Contributor
EliasMashabela

As my device says disabled-not locked, so how am I gonna reinstall my facebook
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

EliasMashabela wrote:
As my device says disabled-not locked, so how am I gonna reinstall my facebook

Hi EliasMashabela

Ok so I assume your device is Unlocked and you have BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS on your account to enjoy BlackBerry applications over your Mobile Network .Or you have to use it over wifi.

The Most easiest way to is , first Uninstall Facebook from Options > Device > Application Management > Delete Facebook from that list , if it there.

Reboot your device by removing the Battery while your device is Powered On , after reboot from your BlackBerry Browser browse or Click here  www.blackberry.com/facebook to download Facebook application on your device.You can do it over your Mobile network or even over wifi.

Please try that.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
EliasMashabela

There's no facebook from the list so I don't know what to do????
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

EliasMashabela wrote:
There's no facebook from the list so I don't know what to do????

Hello EliasMashabela

If Facebook is not listed there then it is not Installed on your device ,So Restart your device by removing the battery , after reboot go through the link and try to download Facebook application.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
emmanuelplumpy
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: student

Hello my app world is giving ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ hell ÏΩ̴̩̩̩̥ earth it says ℓ̊ should upDate my blackberry id eachtime ℓ̊ do it says network interruption try again have done this over α̲̅πϑ over yet no updates been made pls yall should help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ out
Please use plain text.