Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

bburghgraef
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800

Re: App World not working after upgrade

Hi Everyone; I've done a lot of digging through these forums and my device still isn't working. I've security wiped it; reloaded from scratch, and even tried a new device and it appears the BBID is now no longer working (but the BBM Music subscription is still billing my credit card!)

This all started after the recent upgrade of BBID on my Torch 9800. Anyone have any suggestions? Here's what i've completed so far: (Since August 17, 2012)

- Uninstalled AppWorld/BBID (and reloaded)

- Backed up/reloaded device

- Downgraded code version and re-upgraded

- Completely security wiped the device and reloaded

The symptoms is the device will goto the BBID after the upgrade, and then ask to login. I'll put in my credentials; i'll be presented the EULA; and then the device will say 'please wait' then return to the previous screen. Then when trying to reload - same process - presents EULA and then states 'please wait' and it'll once again return to the previous screen.

Anyone have any ideas - because BBM Music is pretty much non-functional at this point; along with my BB Protect. 

Thanks.

New Contributor
ramitmahajan
My Device: 9780

OK, I security wiped and it worked. But after I again synced my corp email, it stopped working. Though the apps I downloaded before syncing are still there.
Dante_Wolf
My Device: Torch

It's to bad that Blackberry doesn't provide the same level of support as Apple. So long blackberry I'm getting an iPhone.
New Contributor
sweet_k
My Device: chantelle_levy@yahoo.com

Frm I upgraded my appworld, I can't find it
New Contributor
sweet_k
My Device: chantelle_levy@yahoo.com

Is every having the same problem with the 9800 kmft
New Contributor
sweet_k