Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

BillS13iv
My Device: Not Specified

App World stuck on "Ready to Install"

I haven't seen a solution to this, but if anyone knows, I recently downloaded an app that is exclusive to the app store (gokivo gps trial).  The app downloaded, but did not install.  The app on the "my world" page says that it is "Ready to Install", but clicking on the menu button and then install does nothing.  Moreover, no other apps install after this occurrence.  I have tried hard / soft resets, uninstalling app world, and I can't install this software from the desktop.  The only thing I can think of doing left is to just go back to factory defaults, which I would like to avoid doing seeing that I would rather just stop buying apps, than set up my device again. 

Does any have any solution to this?, it has come quite apparent that the new version  (.30) is very buggy (the program is very slow and I constantly see the clock running). 

Model: 9000 (Bold)

App World ....30 

And as a PS, incase someone from RIM actually reads this, how come everyone who owns a blackberry knows that the 128mb of application memory needs to be fixed, except you.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: App World stuck on "Ready to Install"

If I were you, my first action would be to contact the developer of the application.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.