Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
aznmikex87
My Device: Curve 8900

Re: App is stuck during download! no cancel option AND all apps disappeared off MY WORLD!

I'm able to pause and resume the application download, but it still doesn't budge. It still stuck. I have tried restarting my phone and pulling out the battery. So far nothing have work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Device: BlackBerry Curve 8900.
PIN: 24B1EEC9
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
CerealBypass
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Bell

Re: App is stuck during download! no cancel option AND all apps disappeared off MY WORLD!

Are you currently running App World 1.0.0.28? If not, can you remove the one you have and install that version?

aznmikex87
My Device: Curve 8900

[ Edited ]

I'm running 1.0.0.27.

I'm going to uninstall it and redownload the new version.

Hope it works!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Edit: Yes!!!! I was able to download it 100% and install it.

Thanks for the help CerealBypass!

Message Edited by aznmikex87 on 04-13-2009 12:41 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Device: BlackBerry Curve 8900.
PIN: 24B1EEC9
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
CerealBypass
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Bell

Thanks for the update! Can everyone that has an app stuck downloading please upgrade to the new App World client? The version of BlackBerry App World under Options >> Advanced Options >> Applications should say 1.0.0.28.
marinersway
My Device: Not Specified

I had 1.0.0.28 installed already but just to be sure I uninstalled it and re-installed a fresh download, still the same.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mstraker

There is no download button on the applcation's page and nothing happens if you select pause and then resume.  still stuck

Storm 9530

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mstraker

CerealBypass wrote:
So when you browse back to the page for the application in App World, it doesn't have a Download or Run button, but it did for you to initially start the download?

Correct!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tshelnut

Re: Re: App is stuck during download! no cancel option AND all apps disappeared off MY WORLD!

Hey cereal. I just wanted to let u know that I can dl'd my app but it won't install and says there is an error. When I open it back up and click reinstall, it downloads again and the same error message is shown. Thanks
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mstraker

CerealBypass wrote:
Thanks for the update! Can everyone that has an app stuck downloading please upgrade to the new App World client? The version of BlackBerry App World under Options >> Advanced Options >> Applications should say 1.0.0.28.
Reinstall worked!!!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
marinersway

CerealBypass wrote:

Thanks for the details marinersway. I'll look into this for you.

aznmike: Are you able to pause and resume the download?

Any news CerealBypass?

Please use plain text.