Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

nicbur
My Device: Torch 9800

App world and apps disappeared

Facebook app update was available so I clicked "upgrade".  After about a minute an error came up, I clicked ok.  The Facebook app was now gone so I tried to go to App world only to find that was now gone too.  I have tried downloading app world again 3 times.  Each time it says one already exists (eventhough it is nowhere to be found on my phone).  I say yes, it goes through the download process but never shows up on the phone.  Help!

Retired
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: App world and apps disappeared

[ Edited ]

Hey nicbur,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Please go into Options> Device> Application Management> Remove the Facebook for BlackBerry application and then from the browser visit www.BlackBerry.com/facebook, once the application is reinstalled reinsert the battery.

If this does not resolve the issue please provide your BlackBerry Model and full software version.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: App world and apps disappeared

hi nicbur,

for AppWorld's icon back, please read :
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-General/app-world-installed-but-wont-run...

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: