Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: App world: how to get back purchased app ?

Hello vadim123

Thanks for your patience !

At first , As you're unable to view that app in your device so from a PC browser visit BlackBerry World and login with your BlackBerry ID , Click on My World > are you able to view that application > If you are then you can reinstall it .

Secondly , if you did a backup of your device data including all of your apps before you did the Device Software update . If you have a backup which include that specific application then you can Reinstall it using Desktop Software. Can you confirm if you have it . But I am not sure if that application will still support your new OS 7.1 .So  you have to try it . So please try those and let us know.

Hey Vadim 123 , I have send you a private message within this forums can you please check that .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
vadim123
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: life

Hello prince2012

As you're unable to view that app in your device so from a PC browser visit BlackBerry World and login with your BlackBerry ID , Click on My World > are you able to view that application > If you are then you can reinstall it .

Unfortunately No, Im not able to view that app.

At least it's very strange, because I see that app on the history tab. but how to install it again ?

history

Secondly , if you did a backup of your device data including all of your apps before you did the Device Software  

I didn't, unfortunately... and seems it was my mistake.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

vadim123 wrote:

At least it's very strange, because I see that app on the history tab. but how to install it again ?

Hi vadim123

That is the reason you're unable to view that application on your device in Uninstall list in My World  option .

vadim123 wrote:

I didn't, unfortunately... and seems it was my mistake.

As the application is on History list and also you don't have a backup , I don't find any other option to reinstall that application , as that application is currently unavailable on BlackBerry World . 

Sorry to say but I don't find or see any possible solution to this problem.

Here is the contact email of that developer  mobyware@gmail.com that I find on his contact info . I suggest email that developer constantly unless he reply you back , and let you know about the possible solution.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
vadim123

Here is the contact email of that developer  mobyware@gmail.com that I find on his contact info . I suggest email that developer constantly unless he reply you back , and let you know about the possible solution.

Oh Dear, I wrote an email to mobyware@gmail.com, but got:

MobyWare Pantich
7:38 AM (3 hours ago)

to me
  Sorry, we are not developers of this app. Please, contact developer's support.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi vadim123

Again some bad news and we're struck ! 

The only hope that I can see , if you contact your Carrier or mobile provider and let them know about this issue . If your carrier is unable to help you in any regard then ask them Escalate this particular issue to BlackBerry . Believe me they can do it for free .

Can you try that !

Please use plain text.
Contributor
vadim123

Who is "carrier" ?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi vadim

Carrier is the one to whom you pay your monthly mobile bills or from whom you're using your BlackBerry Services .

Please use plain text.
Contributor
vadim123

Hey, prince2012.
Thanks for your help and I hope you still following with me :smileyhappy:

Actually they are (my carrier) have nothing to do with this, because it is not an issue they are even competence.

Can I escalate the issue to Blackberry independently?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Yes vadim I will follow you :smileyhappy:

Regarding Carrier , yes they are and they have such capabality to escalate such issue to BlackBerry directly and it will be free . Also who is your Carrier ? Is your wireless service provider is  " life " I don't find any such carrier who provide BlackBerry Services !

Please use plain text.
Contributor
vadim123

Yes its "Life", and yes they are not provide BlackBerry Services.
http://www.life.ua/en/
Please use plain text.