Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Contributor
kimleclerc
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Bell Mobilité

AppWorld create a new ID impossible

Hi,

I have new BlackBerry Torch, I never use AppWorld with my old Pearl. So I try to create a new ID with my phone, it's not working. I try create online with my PC, impossible the link to create a new ID not working. I try to contact BlackBerry webmaster, impossible. So what can I do ?

Please use plain text.
dwestbrooke
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: ATT

Re: AppWorld create a new ID impossible

I am having the exact same problem.  Tried to create ID via regular Blackberry Site, webmaster inquiry says contact support forum.  Need help quick!  Error message:  

“We cannot connect you to BlackBerry App World.  Please ensure that your device is connected to the wireless network and try again.”  I am connected to the network but it still gives me the same message.

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

If you follow RIM on Twitter (@BlackBerryHelp), you'd get notifications of various things...including an outage in the AppWorld infrastructure at the moment. While we don't know the technical details nor have an ETA, we do know (from their tweets) that they are actively working on it.

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
Cpt_Sweatpants
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Hey Everyone

We're currently aware of an issue affecting BlackBerry ID. We are actively working on a resolution and apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
kimleclerc
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Bell Mobilité

Good ! 

Thanks !

Please use plain text.