Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
cosme_vrlu2005
My Device: Courve 9360
My Carrier: Orange
Accepted Solution

Application mp3 tag

Hello. Please help me. I have a blackberry courve 9360. I wont download an application for Blackberry World to edit tag for my mp3 from my memory card. On 13 March I download the application and on my BB screan appears ”Loading”, but today is 16 March and message ”Loading” from my screan does not disappear yet and I am not could use my BB. All the function is blocked. The BB is steal working in backround. I could not give any phone call, but I can answer if anybody call me. 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Application mp3 tag

Did you try removing the battery?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cosme_vrlu2005

In every day since happened

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Try booting in safe mode:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB17877
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cosme_vrlu2005

Now it is blocked and on screan appears the message "eror 507", and it is not conected with laptop.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

That error means that no OS is installed on the device. Follow these instructions to do an OS reload but skip any part about making a backup as its not possible to make a backup with the device at 507.  

1. First locate your carrier and the OS file you wish to use.

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/downloads/download_sites.jsp

2. It doesn't hurt to do a manual backup of your device first, using Desktop Manager > Backup. Close Desktop Manager upon completion and unplug BlackBerry. You can get BlackBerry Desktop Software here http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/

3. Download the OS file from step 1 to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.

4. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml." Also check the following locations for vendor.xml files and delete any instances of the file:

On Windows Vista/7 navigate to C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML (Where "YOUR_USER" is your username)

On Windows XP navigate to C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR_USER\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML (Where "YOUR_USER" is your username)

5. If you're simply updating the OS to a newer version skip this step. If doing a clean OS reload use BBSAK from BBSAK.org and wipe the device (after doing a complete backup) then after you get the error 507 (no OS installed) then proceed to next step.

6. Plug in BlackBerry and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cosme_vrlu2005

Thank you very much, it was work.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

Great!
Please use plain text.