03-16-2014 03:59 PM
Hello. Please help me. I have a blackberry courve 9360. I wont download an application for Blackberry World to edit tag for my mp3 from my memory card. On 13 March I download the application and on my BB screan appears ”Loading”, but today is 16 March and message ”Loading” from my screan does not disappear yet and I am not could use my BB. All the function is blocked. The BB is steal working in backround. I could not give any phone call, but I can answer if anybody call me.
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-16-2014 04:20 PM
03-16-2014 05:04 PM
03-17-2014 07:40 AM
That error means that no OS is installed on the device. Follow these instructions to do an OS reload but skip any part about making a backup as its not possible to make a backup with the device at 507.
1. First locate your carrier and the OS file you wish to use.
2. It doesn't hurt to do a manual backup of your device first, using Desktop Manager > Backup. Close Desktop Manager upon completion and unplug BlackBerry. You can get BlackBerry Desktop Software here http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/
3. Download the OS file from step 1 to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
4. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml." Also check the following locations for vendor.xml files and delete any instances of the file:
On Windows Vista/7 navigate to C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML (Where "YOUR_USER" is your username)
On Windows XP navigate to C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR_USER\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML (Where "YOUR_USER" is your username)
5. If you're simply updating the OS to a newer version skip this step. If doing a clean OS reload use BBSAK from BBSAK.org and wipe the device (after doing a complete backup) then after you get the error 507 (no OS installed) then proceed to next step.
6. Plug in BlackBerry and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
03-18-2014 07:27 AM