Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
satouf99
My Device: Rim BB Tourch 9810
My Carrier: touir guide

BBM Voice Icon

[ Edited ]

Good morning , my tourch 9810 is up to date to the lastest 7.1 and BBM too, i got the icon for the Voice chat and i used it once it was very OK ! But now i have a problème once the phone is connected to WiFi network , the voioce chatt icon disapear totaly and i cant see any more the green one ! And no more option at all to Voice chatt ! Once the WiFi connexion stoped , the réd icon come again , please can û Help me onm that ? Thanks alots and i will apperciat to fast Help ,  have a Nice day and weekend

Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: BBM Voice Icon

Have you removed the battery to reboot the device?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
satouf99

Many time yes ! And i have the réd Icon on the mainm page of BBM when i open the chatt page no icon at all ! And when i connect to WiFi the réd disapear totally and no green on any where ! Thanks again for your answer and still waiting for Help
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
satouf99

Any answer with solution please ? Thanks in advance
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
satouf99