Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Best Backgammon Game? Either Backgammon King by Magmic.....OR....Backgammon by Odesys LLC

I am looking for a good Backgammon game.  The two choices in the app store are:

Either Backgammon King by Magmic.....OR....Backgammon by Odesys LLC

Which of these is BETTER?

Thanks.

Contributor

Re: Best Backgammon Game? Either Backgammon King by Magmic.....OR....Backgammon by Odesys LLC

I have been looking at the screen shots, and honestly, I think the Backgammon King by Magmic is much better.  Overall, I have noticed that Magmic makes better games in general.   I will give it another day or two, to see what the comments are, and then probably just pick Backgammon King.
New Contributor

Re: Best Backgammon Game? Either Backgammon King by Magmic.....OR....Backgammon by Odesys LLC

I have Odesys Backgammon (and their Chess game.)  The graphics and animation are just fine.  I've had trouble getting mine to conect to the FIBS server, and the touch pad has a very narrow target for selcting point 1 (or 24 depending on how you count.) Other than that, no complaints here.

I had hoped for a multiplayer version where my opponent and I could be two different locations.  If this game does that, I have yet to figure out how.