Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
omonlaever
My Device: 8830 World Edition
My Carrier: MTN Nigeria

Re: BlackBerry App World additional support

Tanx a lot I figured it out after reading a lot of post here the 8830 can't be compared with the new generation blackberry fones tanx a lot for ur response xandrex
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
welcomezulu
My Device: 8520 curve
My Carrier: vodacom

BB commuity forum helped me a lot wth my BB identity thnx alot
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rj1984
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodacom

Since my last BB App World upgrade last year on my BB 8520 I have not been able to enter the application. It keeps sending and erro msg saying my BB I.D. is no connecting. Contact my service provider who said they have reported it to Blackberry in December but have not recieved response or a solution to this problem.

I took it upon myself to check for solution on this site but have come short of any of the above solution working.

This is very fustrating as all my apps that need to be upgrade can't and have stop working.

Please can someone assist me or at least provided me with details to downgrade my BB App world so that I can use my apps on my phone.
Please use plain text.
marietk1985
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: 0834539010

hi, go to your connection options and then you click on your "java script" to be on as well as "allow java script". I had exactly the same problem, then I tried that last night and it works now. Now I can download the latest version of BBM and everything on the Appworld.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vanessa_buck
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: O2

Hi

I went to apps on my phone, and there were several updates.  I started to download them direct to the phone.  I got a message saying I had to reboot to let the changes take place. Apparently that didn't work, so now every time I try to access apps on my phone it just tells me I need to reboot and then takes me out of that area.  What do I do now?  Take it to a shop?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mohammedhaj
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: reach

Hi
I can't signe in to bb app world , what can I do,
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vanessa_buck
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: O2

Hi

I'm still not getting anywhere. :Helpsmilie: I checked about java scripts and made sure they were enabled.  I couldn't find anywhere to do anything else, and I still can't access appworld.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
m2rio
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: movistar

:Censored:Realize this day the purchase of the application

New American Bible

whose manufacturer is, Micro Mobile Software

I performed several charges which the value of the application is 2.25 and I have debited from my bank account the amount of 7.75 and I have the application available, which was canceled several times and debited my credit card holder Annex payment if necessary, I demand a solution.

Please use plain text.
bulkorez
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Kcell

App World in Kazakhstan

Hello!
I apologize for my English. I'm from Kazakhstan, we have does not work appworld recently acquired Playbook. When will appworld?You can connect this service? Thanks in advance!

Bulkorez

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: App World in Kazakhstan

bulkorez wrote:

Hello!
I apologize for my English. I'm from Kazakhstan, we have does not work appworld recently acquired Playbook. When will appworld?You can connect this service? Thanks in advance!

Bulkorez

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please check this page to ensure you meet the minimum requirements (including if it is available in your country):

Your country is not listed, so it is not available to you yet. Furthermore, no one here, on this user-to-user community, can know when (or even if ever) it will be available to you. You can read through this very long thread to see the what has been discussed before on this topic.

Further still, do be aware that AppWorld is merely a portal, vending apps developed mainly by others. As such, it is not your exclusive procurement source -- there are others that you can try:

• AppWorld in selected countries

• MobiHand everywhere in the world

• Handango everywhere in the world

• BPlay everywhere in the world

• GetJAR everywhere in the world

While I have not tried all of these via PlayBook, I have found that there are very few apps that are exclusive to AppWorld. You can search the on-line catalog and then search out other procurement sources, including quite often the developer website itself.

Lastly, do understand that RIM does not have unilateral control over the availability of AppWorld. They have to ensure that they and their partners meet local laws and legislation for operating an e-commerce system -- and that can take time. AppWorld is in over 110 countries now and adding more and more every month.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.