Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
verushajoseph
My Carrier: Vodacom

Re: BlackBerry App World additional support

I have a Blackberry 8520 curve and I am unable to log into app world, even after creating 4 Blackberry ID's!!

After clicking "login" it authenticates, but then I am taken to the account information page, and cannot do anything thereafter.

PLEASE HELP!! This is really frustrating!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
samanthajburton

hi, many of us seem to be having the same problem where the blackberry id log in wont pass the account information screen in bb app world.

i am using a blackberry curve 8520 on vodacom in south africa. i am using software 4.6 and i have downloaded the upgrade of bb app world version 2.0.0.36.

i can no longer download or upgrade my apps and have tried everything that everyone has suggested but nothing works, i even went into my carrier and they were also no help.

is there an issue with the new version and is bb and rim working on a fix for this?

i am getting a bit annoyed as i love my bb but without being to download new apps or upgrade i am not able to use it for all it is worth.

please help me as i have spent hours trying to fix this as i want to download my upgrades.

and so far have gotten no where.

thank you

Please use plain text.
keithmoela

My app world keeps asking me for my account details , and when I provide them... Its does proceed to download free apps or enter my world, it keeps taking me back to account details, this problem occur when I downloaded. The latest blackberry app world .plz note that all my friends are experiencing this problem... Can you please help
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
chevysncherries
My Carrier: Sprint

Add me to the list of people who can't get past the account settings screen. Been like this for 2 days. Makes me wish I never got a BB again.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
samanthajburton

mine has been like it for 2 months i am super frustrated and have tried everything even upgraded my phone software. my carrier wants to send my phone in but i dont think its our phones i think its bb and rim making a **bleep** new app world and THEY need to sort it out. FRUSTRATED doesnt even cover how i am feeling!!!!

Please use plain text.
knowlesv

Any ideas on why suddenly when I refresh my application list, it tells me it can not connect to App World? I have lost over half of my apps I paid for. Any ideas greatly appreciated!

Bold 9700
AT&T
BIS
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dsavard
My Carrier: TELUS

You are not alone to be in a state beyond frustration. I am asking myself if I will ever buy another BB in my life. I am starting to think I should have buy an iPhone instead and now an Android device instead of this BB which I can no longer update or add anything to.

Please use plain text.
Visitor
MTCChan
My Carrier: AT&T

I am using a BlackBerry Torch 9800 on the AT&T network. 

I attempted to mke purchases on Blackberry App World in addition to updating App World. 

When I sign in with my BlackBerry ID, I receive the follwoing error.  Can anyone assist?

I have reset the device several times including a battery pull and have still received the message.

Thanks

"BlackBerry App World is having trouble connecting to the BlackBerry App World server. Verify your network connections and try again."

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Windos1953

I Have Contacted Verizon Since I have the BB STORM 

They are Aware of the Problem

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Tica

Could you please give me some information on why I cannot open the App world features after logging in and accepting the disclaimer? A window opens that gives my acocunt details with an option to change my password?? There isn't an button anywhere where I could click on "next" to go to the app world page

Please use plain text.