Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
kris3578
My Device: Not Specified

Re: BlackBerry App World additional support

I have tried that already unfortunately, but I'm glad you got it sorted hopefully mine will. Thank you for the reply though. Its frustrating. I can say the least. Once again thank you I will continue to perservere with it. Kris x
Visitor
MarcosGazza
My Device: Bold 9700

Hello!

I have a Blackberry 9700 and I'm trying to download apps through the appworld app on the handset.

Recently I have been getting an issue whereby the download is requested, I place my details in and it authenticates, After this I am presented with a loading screen and green progress bar. This remains on the the screen indefinately and I still haven't got my app down (as much as half an hour after the request!)

I am able to access the internet fine on the handset, with Full 3G and signal coverage but still no apps.

Any ideas? Is there a fault with the appworld app I have?

Gazza.

Visitor
bibicazadora
My Device: Blackberry Style - 9670 smartphone

I just downloaded Blackberry App World on my Blackberry Style-9670 from Sprint, but when I try downloading any app such as Facebook, or Weather Channel this message pops up:

Facebook App is not available for Blackberry app world

I tried refreshing my list when facebook froze on the starting to download screen and this message popped up:

We cannot connect you to Blackberry App World. Please ensure that your device is connected to wireless network and try again.

Please help!

gazwats
My Device: 9520

Same problem has been happening to me for the last few days.

Whenever I try to log into the BB App World from my phone I keep getting the followinbg message:

"Unable to validate the email address and password combination. Error Id 30601" despite the fact that the email and password comination are correct.

I have updates available on 6 of my Apps but am unable to download them due to the phantom error being thrown up by the BB App World.

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

gazwats wrote:

Same problem has been happening to me for the last few days.

Whenever I try to log into the BB App World from my phone I keep getting the followinbg message:

"Unable to validate the email address and password combination. Error Id 30601" despite the fact that the email and password comination are correct.

I have updates available on 6 of my Apps but am unable to download them due to the phantom error being thrown up by the BB App World.

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Here is a KB that discusses that error:

• KB24127How to reset a BlackBerry ID password

Hopefully it contains something useful!

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Forums Advisor I
Windos1953
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9530

I have Tried Every thing But Still cant get Past Payment Info I tried 2 days ago On PC & BB Storm APP . Its a Problem between Paypal & APP World

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Windos1953 wrote:

I have Tried Every thing But Still cant get Past Payment Info I tried 2 days ago On PC & BB Storm APP . Its a Problem between Paypal & APP World

hi,

what is your issue ? Can you install free apps ? Has it ever worked on your device ?

what happens when you want to install a non free app ? Does it have anything to do with Wi-Fi? Do you use several credit card on your Paypal account ?

What have you tried so far ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Forums Advisor I
Windos1953

Xandrex wrote:

Windos1953 wrote:

hi,

what is your issue ? Can you install free apps ? Has it ever worked on your device ?

what happens when you want to install a non free app ? Does it have anything to do with Wi-Fi? Do you use several credit card on your Paypal account ?

I can Log in to APP World on My PC 

But When I Want to Get A FREE or Purchase  App It Takes me  to the Paypal App World Link

I enter My Pay Pal User & Password It Justs Loops Back to Enter it OVER & OVER.

On the App World Mobile App. I can Log in But When it Takes Me to the Payment Info Im unable To Log in to Pay Pal pr Use another Payment Method

Ive called BLACKBERRY We Tried all kinds of Trouble Shooting methods

We decided its an Issue Between App world & Pay Pal

Forums Advisor I
Windos1953

Windos1953 wrote:

Xandrex wrote:

Windos1953 wrote:

hi,

I can Log in to APP World on My PC 

But When I Want to Get A FREE or Purchase  App It Takes me  to the Paypal App World Link

I enter My Pay Pal User & Password It Justs Loops Back to Enter it OVER & OVER.

On the App World Mobile App. I can Log in But When it Takes Me to the Payment Info Im unable To Log in to Pay Pal pr Use another Payment Method

Ive called BLACKBERRY We Tried all kinds of Trouble Shooting methods

It did Work about a year ago then I Wanted to Get the Free Superpages But I could Not get Past the Payment Information?

We decided its an Issue Between App world & Pay Pal

I removed the APPWORLD app from My BB Storm 9530

Contributor
yassersn
My Device: Torch 9800

Hello everyone,

I have BB Torch 9800 & I'm using it with Vodafone Egypt, I can't access the App World from my BB, it gives error message "Blackberry App World in not currently available in your country. Please check Blackberry.com/appworld for updates" I'd like to know why it is not available in Egypt & when it will be?

Please consider this as a request on behalf of THOUSANDS of Egyptian Blackberry owners that we want to be able of using App World like other countries.

Thanks & regards