Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: BlackBerry App World additional support

Hello cecilio,

what do you mean "any of the software"? The worst you can suffer is Movistar not allowing you to use AppWorld. Contact them and demand to be able to use AppWorld.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9780

Movistar was my first query, but I did not receive. A solution to the problem. I'll try again with Movistar. Thank you.
My Device: Curve 8520

I really do not get it why my Blackberry cannot connect with the AppWorld since I bought it last Oct. I bought a BB to enjoy the perks of downloading apps for free, but I am greatly disheartened by the fact that I still cannot do this. Do you have any suggestions?

Guru I

hello gmakamuning,

I suggest you to read the 11 pages of this discussion and try all the advice in those pages.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: 8520 curve

Hi guys I need help I can't install my blackbeRry identity it fails
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook

Hi,

I got the Blackberry Playbook for christmas 2011 and i cannot download any apps at all. :smileyfrustrated:

This is what come on the screen

Install Error: [0003-0011-(1)31201]

There was a problem during

installation. Please try again.

I tried agin and again and again but nothing.......

PLEASE HELP :Helpsmilie:

My Device: BlackBerry Tourch 9810

Hey. I have a problem, I can't access to my account AppWorld from my device Torch 9810. The username and password of my BlackBerry ID are correct. The device says can't connect to BlackBerry ID. I appreciate your help
Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520

Hello To all you kickass BlackBerry users!

I have compiled a web site that addresses the issue if the ID Verification problem (Error Code 80003) when attempting to use AppWorld,

It seems that it is mainly a Vodacom issue in South Africa, but it should also work with other service providers that have a similar problem. RIM and Vodacom are aware of it and are looking into a solution.. In the mean time you can fix your problem step by step here: http://www.blackberryapps.byethost17.com/

Regards

BB Solutions

Feel free to send a friend request (pin on the site) to contact me personally for any queries you may have.

New Contributor
My Device: 8830 World Edition

hello house am all new pls I just got the 8830 WE yesterday on paying for bis subscription icons for BB APPs WORLD, FACEBOOK, YAHOO MSGER etc is there but whenever I click on them to actually download it to the fone I get a response saying "your device does not meet the system requirement" pls I would be much obliged if I can be forwarded to where I can get the link to download all this apps,without them BB is hopeless my device O.S 4.2 Thanks

NB: this not my first BB but its my first old BB
Guru I

hello omonlaever,

for AppWorld you need a device with OS4.5 or higher. What is your OS version ?

for Yahoo Messenger, it is usually provided in the OS so I suggest you do an OS upgrade of your device, and during the setup, make sure that Yahoo Messenger is checked.

for facebook, you can install the Facebook app by going on https://m.facebook.com/ and following the relevant link (at the top or at the bottom). That being said, I strongly advise to simply use the mobile website, which has far more features than the application.