Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
killingmydream
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9700
Accepted Solution

'BlackBerry ID Installation failed. Please try again later. (80002) ' - BlackBerry World won't work

[ Edited ]

I bought a BlackBerry Bold 9700 and downloaded Blackberry World. when it finshed downloading i opened it up and it came up with a instruction saying that 'App world requires the latest version of BlackBerry ID' two options also came up saying 'close' and 'update'.  I clicked 'Update' and a new message came up saying 'Sorry, the software update server is unavaliable. Please try again.' I click 'Retry' but nothing happens so I click 'Close', Then another message comes up saying 'BlackBerry ID Installation failed. Please try again later. (80002) ' i try again and nothing happens. Can you please help me, i don't know what's happening and this problem is distressing me. 

thank you

Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: 'BlackBerry ID Installation failed. Please try again later. (80002) ' - BlackBerry World won't work

Try to be connected to a wireless network so you can install the application and synchronize information faster, and when you are connected to a wifi proceeds to download the blackberry ID.

Regards.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: 'BlackBerry ID Installation failed. Please try again later. (80002) ' - BlackBerry World won't work

killingmydream wrote:

I bought a BlackBerry Bold 9700 and downloaded Blackberry World. when it finshed downloading i opened it up and it came up with a instruction saying that 'App world requires the latest version of BlackBerry ID' two options also came up saying 'close' and 'update'.  I clicked 'Update' and a new message came up saying 'Sorry, the software update server is unavaliable. Please try again.' I click 'Retry' but nothing happens so I click 'Close', Then another message comes up saying 'BlackBerry ID Installation failed. Please try again later. (80002) ' i try again and nothing happens. Can you please help me, i don't know what's happening and this problem is distressing me. 

Hi there,

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

You can also try this Knowledge Base to resolve your issue with this error :

KB29613 : The error "BlackBerry Identity installation failed. Please try again later. (80003)" is displayed within BlackBerry App World

Or head over to this thread and try those suggestion :  App World latest version of Blackberry ID update

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
killingmydream

For Workaround 2 what does ' within the APN field, Enter Internet.' mean?

New Contributor
killingmydream

Thank you so much, Workaround 2 helped! :Sweatdrop:

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hey killingmydream

You are most welcome ... Enjoy :smileyhappy:

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Visitor
godara
My Device: 9780

[ Edited ]

I bought a BlackBerry Bold 9780 and downloaded Blackberry World. when it finshed downloading i opened it up and it came up with a instruction saying that 'App world requires the latest version of BlackBerry ID' two options also came up saying 'close' and 'update'.  I clicked 'Update' and a new message came up saying 'Sorry, the software update server is unavaliable. Please try again.' I click 'Retry' but nothing happens so I click 'Close', Then another message comes up saying 'BlackBerry ID Installation failed. Please try again later. (80002) ' i try again and nothing happens. Can you please help me, i don't know what's happening and this problem is distressing me. 
[removed personal information]
thank you