Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

AnkieCraig
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9320

BlackBerry Messenger

I have a BlackBerry Curve 9320. I uninstalled my BBM because it won't send/receive bbms. When i tried to install it again at App Word or Internet Browser it gives me the following message : Cannot get new token due to device offline state. (Error Id : 40760).  Please help. Many thanks!

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: BlackBerry Messenger

Hello AnkieCraig

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device > BlackBerry ID > Are you login with your BlackBerry ID on your device ? 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
AnkieCraig
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9320

Thanks for your reply. I followed your steps but If I click on BlackBerry ID it gives another message : Unable to update BlackBerry ID account information while offline. What next?
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hey AnkieCraig

Thanks for this info !

So do you have BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS on your account from your Carrier MTN ? You must have it to use BBM and many other BlackBerry application . 

You can call or contact MTN to activate it on your account , it will resolve your issue.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.