Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World

Visitor
alanchan314
My Device: z10
My Carrier: pccw hong kong

BlackBerry World - Hong Kong

Hi, 

I can search for a lot of apps in Blackberry World thru the web but I can't find it thru my Z10. At the moment, I believe the BB World HK store has less than 300 apps available for download.

An example being NHL gamecenter, I cannot search the apps thru my z10 BB world app. I have managed, somehow, to get a link to download the app but it said the app is not available in the region. I have checked with NHL.com and they said it's waiting for Blackberry to place the app in the HK storefront. 

Is that something you can look at to relase more apps to the HK stores?    

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: BlackBerry World - Hong Kong

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

No one here can do as you desire...refer to this information presented at the top of every page on this site:

BSCF User Comm.JPG

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.