If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World

Contributor
ROG518ZA
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: CellC (RSA)

Re: BlackBerry World on Z10

Just my 2c: it seems that the Z10 EDGE and lower network connections are really bad. I noticed that if my phone is not on 3G it is really slow updating anything, really irritating.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mh7100
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: o2

I don't seem to have that problem, my Z10 is quite responsive, what network are you on?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ROG518ZA
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: CellC (RSA)

Maybe it's my carrier. However I notice it alot. Yesterday someone asked me at a wedding to search for a specific styled cake, and the signal was on edge. It took seriously very long and eventually I had to abandon it cause it took too long. Then we searched the exact thing on a 9700 and they found the info quickly. Now I am not sure if that phone was on the same network but mine was quite embarrassing as it's a NEW BlackBerry but couldn't do what an old BlackBerry can.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
DaDDyy
My Device: Bold 9700 - Curve 8520 - Bold 990 - z10
My Carrier: rogers

some one help me plz!!! I stil have the problem and when i want to download free app i got an error that an erorr has occuerd.......

Please use plain text.
Developer
vmisirlis
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Cosmote

That same problem started to happen to me as well anyone please help?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
spyrosk
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: cosmote

I'm having the same problem, I have a pending installation on my BBW and I can't update or install any other app.
I read on a forum that I could try to re install the BBW App, unfortunately there is a problem with download form.

Thank you
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
umar2762
My Device: z10 STL100-1
My Carrier: Mobilink

I’ve just recently started to get an error message on my Z10 when downloading apps that say “Error Installing Application” with a red bar. I thought it may have been the app I was originally trying to download, but I tried others and I continued to get that same message. Generally I have not had a problem in updating apps. I have tried rebooting many time but to no avail. I’m running OS 10.2.1.2102.

Please use plain text.