Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
chriscoleman
My Device: Bold 9650

Blackberry App World PIN Change

[ Edited ]

I am trying to access MyWorld after changing my device at verizon.  My new PIN is [removed personal information].  How do I get it changed in your system?

Thanks,

Chris

Message Edited by dany_s on 08-21-2009 09:04 PM
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Blackberry App World PIN Change

Hello,

please read the AppWorld user guide, there is a section about that issue:

Home
> Support & Services
>> Product Documentation
>>> Documentation for Smartphone Users
>>>> BlackBerry App World
>>>>> BlackBerry App World storefront - User Guide

Managing Items >> Re-install items on a different device

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
victorythagr8
My Device: Not Specified

Well what happen if i get a "used a all your pin change" message even though i only change to one phone because my storm broke and i just got an replacement storm. I thought it was a 3 pin change per year.
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

victorythagr8 wrote:
Well what happen if i get a "used a all your pin change" message even though i only change to one phone because my storm broke and i just got an replacement storm. I thought it was a 3 pin change per year.

Hi there!

Your inquiry needs to be sent as follows. Go to this URL:

and fill out the form. Use, in the "Please select a component:" field, the AppWorld Billing/Payment selection. Be sure to also include the reason why you have exceeded your maximum allowable PIN associations to AppWorld (e.g., multiple RMA, warranty replacement, etc.).

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Franziskaneiser
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520

Hey there, I read your last reply to that topic and so I am hoping you might be able to help me with my problem as well. My Blackberry got stolen a week ago. I had the blackberry option on my old, now stolen phone. I bought a new blackberry since I do not believe that I will get my old one back. Do you know how I can get the blackberry option onto my new blackberry? I just have no idea how to change that. I cannot find any information on the blackberry website. I would sincerely appreciate any help at this state!! Thanks a lot in advance!! Franzi
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Franziskaneiser wrote:
Hey there, I read your last reply to that topic and so I am hoping you might be able to help me with my problem as well. My Blackberry got stolen a week ago. I had the blackberry option on my old, now stolen phone. I bought a new blackberry since I do not believe that I will get my old one back. Do you know how I can get the blackberry option onto my new blackberry? I just have no idea how to change that. I cannot find any information on the blackberry website. I would sincerely appreciate any help at this state!! Thanks a lot in advance!! Franzi

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

For reference regarding your stolen BB, see this:

Regarding your question, please explain exactly what you mean by "the blackberry option"? I am not at all certain what you mean by that, so please explain further.

Thanks and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.