Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

emma18
My Device: Blackcerry tourch

Blackberry App World

I was told there was an update for my app world so did the upgrade but nothing happened and My app world dissapeared and can't seem to get it back when i tried to reenstalled does anyone know of anything that could help me to get it back??? :smileyfrustrated:

Contributor
KAMBLEBA
My Device: Blackberry 9300 3G

Re: Blackberry App World

Hey friend ,  press Blackberry menu key ,and select show all . All hidden icons will be unhide by that. If still youmiss that icon on home screen  see application manager. If not there then reinstall from this link htpp://us.blackberry.com/apps/app-world.html

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Blackberry App World

emma18 wrote:

I was told there was an update for my app world so did the upgrade but nothing happened and My app world dissapeared and can't seem to get it back when i tried to reenstalled does anyone know of anything that could help me to get it back??? :smileyfrustrated:

Hi emma18

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you are having problem after Upgrading App World then please refer to this Knowledge Base :

KB29422  BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65.

Let us know of your progress.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.