Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
gauravbengani
My Device: TORCH 9800
Accepted Solution

Blackberry App world not showing after update

Hi

Yesterday I updated my Blackberry app world to the version 4.0.0.65 and after updating when I did a hard reboot its not showing anywhere. I tried again re-installing it from the link provided on the website, it gets downloaded completely and ask for reboot. Bur after the reboot it is still not showing anywhere?

Can anyone help!

Thanks

Gaurav

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Blackberry App world not showing after update

Hi Gaurav

Welcome to Support Forums

If you are having problem with the with the most recent version then Currently best workaround availble is to download App World version 4.0.0.55 , to download that from your BlackBerry browser browse to or click http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=appworld3 to download version 4.0.0.55 .

Or refer to this Knowledge Base article :

KB29422  BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65.

So try it and let us know of your progress.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
gauravbengani
My Device: TORCH 9800

Thanks alot it worked by degrading the version from the link provided by you. Its showing now :smileyhappy: Incase it didnt worked properly will bother you again :smileyhappy: Hope that's OK :smileyhappy:

Regards

Gaurav

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi Gaurav

You are most welcome ..  Sure do let us know if you face any issue and it will be my pleasure helping you :smileyhappy:

Regards

prince2012

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.