Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
cooperchan
My Device: BLACKBERRY BLOD 9900

Blackberry Bold 9900 Error ID 30210

Hi ,

i was trying to purchase an apps on the Blackberry App World , but it's kept showing me the error message " at least one parameter is invald Error ID 30210 ". i've tried so many times to restart my cell , reinstall the App World etc. I can download the free apps , but doesn't work for the one that have to pay.

So , what can i do for it ??? it's worked before , i don't know what did i do to make it changed like this. Please help me out of this , i really wanna solve this problem.

My App World version is 4.0.0.6.3 and my Blackberry Bold 9900 version is V7.1.0.523 (Platform 5.1.0.393)

COOPER.C
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Blackberry Bold 9900 Error ID 30210

Hi cooperchan

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Few days back an user came up with a solution to this error ,She mentioned that this error appeasring because she had entered a wrong Zip code for her PayPal account.Are you also using PayPal ? Please check this Thread and see if that helps error 30210  .So try it.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cooperchan
My Device: BLACKBERRY BLOD 9900

Hi Prince 

thanks for your reply. No , i'm not using PayPal. And it was no problem  before , is just happened in the  sudden. 

COOPER.C
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Hello cooperchan,

please find some info in this article from the public knowledge base:

KB33052 "At least one parameter is invalid (Error Id: 30210)" when purchasing apps in BlackBerry App World

What bothers me is that it is supposed to concern version 4.0.0.55 and not your current version 4.0.0.63.

Do you confirm that your version is currently 4.0.0.63 (you can check that in the "application management" of your device) ?

if this is the case, I suggest:

1. you contact your carrier (SMARTONE HK ?) and tell them about that KB article, and your AppWorld version, and tell them to escalate to RIM
  2. try to upgrade the AppWorld to version 4.0.0.65

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
touring
My Device: Not Specified

I have a 9930 from Sprint.  v 7.1.0.580, Platform 5.1.0.429 and got this same error code very recently.  Figured it would fix when I upgraded to BB World 4.3.0.26 but it's still there.  I conformed the info in my paypal act, re-entered the info in My Account in BB World (and yes I have only 5 digits in my zip) and it still exists.  Since it's a known issue with BB I have not called Sprint.  Would it help if bring this to them even though it's a known issue?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

yes, touring.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.