Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
fcodina
My Device: Z30

Blackberry ID Reset

My previous BB ID account was registered with a prior work email address that i do not have access to and I am trying to move to a new device and move all my BBM and Apps to it.  The issue is I cannot remember the password and i have asked for a password reset but I forgot that it goes to that old work email that I cannot access.  Is there any way to have the account updated so i can access and not have to lose over 50 BBM contacts?

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Blackberry ID Reset

Without access to the original BlackBerry ID email address, there's little you can do on your own. I suggest giving Verizon a call to see if they can reset it for you.

Cheers.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
fcodina
My Device: Z30

Re: Blackberry ID Reset

VZW has told me they cannot.  Can Blackberry dismiss the request for a password reset sent to that old email address?  I believe I have figured out the old password but its not going thru and I believe it is because of the reset request