Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
yatinys
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Reliance

Blackberry ID update error 80002

Issue after issue after issue,2012 coming to end nd same i guess for blackberry also......RIM RIP 2013.

Now what new issue Blackberry id not getting updated , wht is dis now. cant the developer make things easy like android or misrosoft. Y always user unfriendly things in BB. not able to downlode or update any app. 

Now way BB is far far away frm calling its self a smart phone. ITS a dumbo phone Nokia age old  6110 is way better thn ths phone.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Blackberry ID update error 80002

That error is usually do to an improper data plan on your account. Does your provider offer BB services? Do you have a BlackBerry BIS data plan? Contact your service provider and I'm sure they can help diagnose the error. If they can't diagnose it they can escalate your case to RIM.

And if you think Android and Microsoft never have any issues then you likely live under a rock.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=location&location=forum-...

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
yatinys
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Reliance

BB play,,, why de hell i need tht why cant i update it on wifi...... ur solution is inappropriate................nd i never said android nd Microsoft hav no issues ..... but dey r lot better as user experience....
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

hu sed ne ting u bout it not werkin on wifi? U never sed ne ting about wifi.

user xperience iz in da i of da beholder.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.