Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

tcj
Visitor
tcj
My Device: blackberry curve 9360
My Carrier: setar

Re: Blackberry ID

Hi.i'm having problem logging in with my blackberry ID

i had to reboot my phone and when it came back on i had to sign in with the blackberry ID,but i forgot the pasword so i reset my password via PC and it worked.

But when i answered the new password on my device it doesn't work,and i tried it so many times i got locked out 15 min.

idk what the problem is but i can sign in with my blackberry ID on my PC but can't log in on my device

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Blackberry ID

tcj wrote:

idk what the problem is but i can sign in with my blackberry ID on my PC but can't log in on my device

If your password has any numerals or UPPER case characters, make sure you are properly depressing the ALT key for numerals or the shift key for upper case.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
help987
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: -

Hi blackberry support really stuck, I updated my Whatsapp...

Hi blackberry support really stuck, I updated my Whatsapp and now the blackberry ID sign in keeps popping up. But the thing is the email address I used for my ID, I have deleted so I can't log in anyway. When I go to options>device>blackberry ID the sign in keeps popping up so I can't change the email address. Really need some help please.

Many thanks 

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Hi blackberry support really stuck, I updated my Whatsapp...

help987 wrote:

Hi blackberry support really stuck, I updated my Whatsapp and now the blackberry ID sign in keeps popping up. But the thing is the email address I used for my ID, I have deleted so I can't log in anyway. When I go to options>device>blackberry ID the sign in keeps popping up so I can't change the email address. Really need some help please.

Many thanks 

Do you have a working BlackBerryID?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.