Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
blufink
My Device: 9310 - curve
My Carrier: virgin

Blackberry World - can't upgrade to it because there's no link on the page! - Curve 9310

Clicked App World on my curve 9310 and was told that in order to proceed I needed to upgrade to BB World.  Clicked the link which said 'upgrade' and it took me to a page on which there is no link to anything except to a page on which I can see if my country is supported (surprisingly as I live in the UK, it turns out it is) and a page on which I can change the language.

The page url is

mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/index.do

I deleted App World to see if I could then download BB World but I get to the same *****ing page wherever I go to try to download BB World.

What is going on?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry World - can't upgrade to it because there's no link on the page! - Curve 9310

Hello blufink

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

What happens when you use this link www.blackberry.com/appworld/download  but use your BlackBerry browser .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
blufink
My Device: 9310 - curve
My Carrier: virgin

Re: Blackberry World - can't upgrade to it because there's no link on the page! - Curve 9310

When I use that URL I am taken to the aforementioned useless page which I can't get past! ie www.mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/index.do

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi there , 

Currently that above link to download BlackBerry App World is a valid and working link !

Are you using your BlackBerry browser to download the same , Do you have a BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS on your account ? 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.