Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Sarah25031987
My Device: Blackberry 9900
My Carrier: T mobile

Blackberry app world forgotten password

I've forgotten my password the phone prompted me to type in blackberry and is now saying one more try and phone will be reset. I've phoned t mobile and they sent me a link to follow to my email address to reset password I've done this and realised my email account livemail no longer exists. Is there anything else I can do don't want to lose a years worth of content on my phone I.e phone book pictures contacts
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry app world forgotten password

Sarah25031987 wrote:
I've forgotten my password the phone prompted me to type in blackberry and is now saying one more try and phone will be reset. I've phoned t mobile and they sent me a link to follow to my email address to reset password I've done this and realised my email account livemail no longer exists. Is there anything else I can do don't want to lose a years worth of content on my phone I.e phone book pictures contacts

Hi Sarah25031987

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you're asking for device password that you set on your device then on that situation None can help you except yourself not even T-Mobile or even BlackBerry , So in that situation email that T moble sent will not work ,You have to enter the correct password that you set or have start all over again , if you have a previous backup then you can restore your data from those backup.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.