Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
Crystalp123
My Device: Blackberry torch 9900
My Carrier: Vodacom

Blackberry app world not working

My BB app world stopped working a while ago.... I deleted it today because I found a download link on the website to download it again. When I try to open the link on my phone it starts loading and then says that the session had timed out and that I should close the browser... This happens every time!!!! How do I get app world back on the phone???

Please help...

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry app world not working

Hi Crystalp 123

Welcome to the Community

Make sure you have a good data connectivity while downloading OTA. Or you can try downloading App World  over Wi Fi,  I think it will solve your problem .

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Crystalp123
My Device: Blackberry torch 9900
My Carrier: Vodacom

Wow.... those are lots of technical terms... hehe I work on the comapnies wireless all day and i normally have very good signal where I am sitting. I have restarted my phone and even tried the whole loading it using the USB connection... please tell me this makes sence
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Crystalp123 wrote :

Wow.... those are lots of technical terms... hehe I work on the comapnies wireless all day and i normally have very good signal where I am sitting. I have restarted my phone and even tried the whole loading it using the USB connection... please tell me this makes sence

Hi Crystalp 123 

So you are a technical guy and work for wireless company So can explain what you mean by this message "  session had timed out " I think you should know and explain  because I am not a technical just BlackBerry user.

Prince

Please use plain text.