Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
engela1990
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: vodacom/sa

Blackberry app world password recovery

Hey I got a new blackberry phone the curve 9300 model my service provider is vodacom/S.A and my BIS is activated. I have a blackberry app world ID from my previous phone. But I forgot my password to blackberry app world. I went to the function on my blackberry phone that shows blackberry app world, selected forgot password and followed the instructions given, an email with a link was sent to change my password. I went to the link and followed the instructions given and it keeps on showing a page witch says the following : Site Map: Bad Request

Bad Request. Please try again.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

So what's the problem and what can I do to solve this problem? Please guys I'm struggling for a while now. And can't download my app's or update anything. Thanks a million.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Blackberry app world password recovery

Hello and welcome to BlackBerry support community forums.

• KB26361 How to change or reset a BlackBerry ID password
  • KB28685 How to reset the BlackBerry ID password using the password recovery question
  • KB28111 Unable to reset BlackBerry ID password when using a BlackBerry hosted email address

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
engela1990
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: vodacom/sa

Its not working....
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hello...please be a bit more explicit. Tanzim gave you 3 different processes to try, each with multiple steps and perhaps options. Please tell us exactly which process you try and exactly what happens at each step in the process, including wherever "Its not working" happens. Include the exact and complete content of any error messages presented as well.

Thanks!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.