Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

shera123
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Blackberry deleted my Blackberry Messenger App from My Phone and Won't Let Me Re-Download It!

A few days ago, my Blackberry decided to mysteriously delete the Blackberry Messenger application I had downloaded on my phone. When I go to Blackberry App World, it shows that the BBM Application had been installed and will not let me re-download it. I have checked every folder on my phone and simply cannot find the app. Please help! I just want to BBM again!

Please use plain text.
Administrator (Retired)
FozzieBear

Re: Blackberry deleted my Blackberry Messenger App from My Phone and Won't Let Me Re-Download It!

Hello shera123,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums :smileyhappy:

Try reinstalling BBM by going to www.blackberry.com/bbm on your BlackBerry Browser.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
shera123
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Blackberry deleted my Blackberry Messenger App from My Phone and Won't Let Me Re-Download It!

I tried that as well, and it also did not work. However, I was finally able to figure something out. Thanks for the help.

-Shera

Please use plain text.
Administrator (Retired)
FozzieBear

You're welcome. Glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
tommy123
My Carrier: vodaphone

hello mine is the same how did you resolve the problem?

Please use plain text.
daisycorbould
My Carrier: o2

HELP. 

welll i downloaded a theme and blackberry messenger disappeared so i reset thw whole thing icons, layout, took the battery out and its still not letting me re in stall out :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
daisycorbould
My Carrier: o2

HOW?!! 

Please use plain text.
zeekatee
My Carrier: mtn

HELP. I mistakenly deleted my bbm but later reinstalled it, now I cannot connect facebook with bbm. Please help
Please use plain text.