11-06-2012 02:49 PM
When entering blackberry appworld i get an message stating that app world requires the latest version of blackberry ID. After selecting update the update runs to 100% and then returns the error "the software upgrade was interrupted. please try again". after selecting close i get the following error; "Blackberry identity installation failed. please try again later. (80002). Have already tried al 3 workarounds on error (80003), but no luck. Any help?"
11-13-2012 07:43 AM
Just to confirm, did you try the workarounds located in the following article?
11-13-2012 09:40 AM
I have tried that, also tried downgrading app world and have also reinstalled the OS.
The current error message just says the software update server is not available. and then says failure to download blackberry I'D.
My phone does not have wifi.
11-22-2012 08:25 PM
Having same trouble with Bold 9700. I've done everything I can with the phone, including reset to factory settings. I can access AppWorld online, but from my phone, I continue to encounter error (80002). Help please.
12-11-2012 07:29 PM
problem Error 80002 " The sotware upgrade was interrputed. please try again "
hellow, my phone is 9900, i updated my phone to 7.1 bundle 2061, latest versian of app world which is 4.0.063 something like that
i would really really appriciate if you would help me or anyone that can help me
these are all the steps i tried still it did not work
1. tried removing battries
2. tried using wifi also
3. tried changing date/time to atomatic
4. tried going to APN, and enabling it and typing Internet
5. tried resending the address book
6. tried creating new blackberry it didn't work since it didn't let me log off the old one, and when ever i try to enter new ID blackberry id it says, email already used even though there is no where i'm signed in ...
7. again and again removed battries still it didn't work
8. tried reinstalling App world
9. tried finding blackberry id and delete it in the application management, i couldn't find it
i've done all this yet nothing seems to work what the hell is wrong with the app world, it keeps telling me software upgrade was intrupted