Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Visitor
Jaco_Dup
My Device: Curve 8520

Cannot access payment options in App World 4.0.0.63

I recently upgraded app world after receiving a notification about an upgrade being available. During the upgrade process I was asked to upgrade my Blackberry ID and did so. After the installation was completed and my device was restarted, the payment options in app world will not open. When you try to open it nothing happens.

Can somebody please assist in fixing this problem.
zenzele02
My Device: blackberry curve 8520

Re: Cannot access payment options in App World 4.0.0.63

hi every one please help i cant acces payment option on app worl 4.0.0.63 please help me

New Contributor
pgncalves
My Device: curve 8520

I too have the same flippen problem. Nobody seems to be able to help. Did you guys come right with the problem? If so, pls let me know what to do.
New Contributor
pgncalves
My Device: curve 8520

Hi,
I finally figured it out!! You need to re-register and it will work again. Go to Options>Mobile Network>Select to do a Diagnostics Test. When completed, you will receive an e-mail that it has been registered. You will now be able to purchase apps once again. Hope this helps. Let me know.
lvzyl
My Device: Curve 8520

Hi, I have tried the above and payment options still does not want to open. Please help!
promkingzz
My Device: Tour 9630

I'm having the same problem here and its driving me crazy, I have to buy the premium version of an app I used to backup all my contacts, for now all my contacts are gone! **bleep** me off!! Blackberry!!!
taylmw
My Device: 9500 STORM

I can't access the payment options part either.  App World works just fine on my 9500 Storm but when I go t select payment options the link just seems to time out.

I've tried the network diagnostics and re-registration idea further back in the thread but that hasn't worked either.

I'm very keen to pay for an app that I really need as the trial period has passed. 

Is there any way I can fix this problem or is there another way I can pay for a licence for the full version of the app I'm after?

Visitor
wesley71
My Device: blackberry 9790

Try this one, go to Options>Device>Payment and Billing, rechoose your payment method.