Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World

New Contributor
anelsysonlinecoza
My Device: Q10

Cannot change device on BBworld

Hi,

While NOT logged in, I can change my device no problem. But as soon as I login I cannot change my device to my new Q10.  When I click on change it only brings up my old device without a choice of changing it.  Application error on BBWorld?  I tried FireFoxVersion21 and latest Chrome with same results.

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Cannot change device on BBworld

Have you logged in on your Q10?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
anelsysonlinecoza

Only when I startup the Q10 it asked for BBid and pw.    Hopefully it saved that.

Where can I checked if it is happy with that?  If I use the device to go to BBWorld and choose Menu/My world/ and any item, it seems to be hanging with the "loading .." message.

Regards,

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

You can go to Settings >Blackberry ID and see if it shows you logged in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
anelsysonlinecoza

Good Morning, I checked and it stays completely blank.  Then I did the Microsoft thing and rebooted, now everything is working!   Thanks for the help !

Guru I
John_Clark

Can you be a little more specific about what the "Microsoft thing" is?
New Contributor
anelsysonlinecoza

If you did everything you should and it still does not work....reboot.

Contributor
techahead
My Device: Blackberry z10