Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Chiqita_Loca
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: O2

Cannot login to Blackberry ID account or APP World

Please I really need some help. I cannot sign into my blackberry account or app world. It keeps telling me that I need to verifie my account but it wont let me login. I have checked my password and even changed it but it still wont allow me to login. I need to do upgrades as well on apps and I cant cause I cant sign in. Please its been 3 weeks now and its driving me nuts and slowing my phone down. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
hamdani
My Device: Blackberry 9700
My Carrier: MEP (0 left)

Re: Cannot login to Blackberry ID account or APP World

You can do recover your BBID password, click this url: https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/recoverpassword

Check your email, and then folowing the instruction.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click "Accept as Solution" if your issue is resolved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Please use plain text.
Chiqita_Loca

Hi thank you for replying. I have changed my password twice already and it still wont allow me to login.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
hamdani

after the change/recover your password, check your e-mail and click short link to verify your account...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click "Accept as Solution" if your issue is resolved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Please use plain text.
Chiqita_Loca

I can sign into blackberry id on my laptop,but not from my phone.  :-(

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
hamdani

you can do update your app on the web, http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/?

Connect your handheld to your Laptop, and begin sync your handheld to the App World.

Perhaps, after syncronize your handheld to App World on the web, can be to resolve your issue.

Please use plain text.
Chiqita_Loca

Ok I shell try that in the morning. Will let you know. Thanks again for the help.

Please use plain text.
erhiga
My Device: torch 9810
My Carrier: glo

Same problem here, I'll try this instruction. I sur hope it works, really pissed here.
Please use plain text.
chido4life
My Device: blackberry bold 9930
My Carrier: MTN

I just updated my blackberry messenger and now I am having difficulties verifying my blackberry IDAny time I try logging in on my phone I get this message "Unable to login to your Blackberry ID account" but i can login on my computer, please what can the problem be and how can i solve it?

Please use plain text.
meganenglish
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9320 (white)
My Carrier: Tesco

i have the exact same problem as you, it's driving me mad, i can on my computer too. i phoned up my provider and they said wait till tomorrow morning and they'd update me on if they can do anything. i'm so glad i'm not the only person suffering from this problem. i'll let you know if know anything and could you let me know also? driving me insane. it's since i download the new bbm yesterday evening too, good luck.
Please use plain text.