Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
nquinn
My Device: z10
My Carrier: vodaphone

Cannot upgrade BB App World

My BBM stopped working earlier, was having a convo and all of a sudden my messages started coming up with the red cross next to them, ive tried everything to fix it and then i thought maybe i needed to upgrade my bbm.

I went to have a look on BB app world and it said that to be able to use bb app world i needed to upgrade so i clicked the link which would take me to the upgrade i clicked upgrade and it came up as there was insufficiant network coverage, so i tried to acces facebook and google via the internet and they both worked straight away, i have tried several times and each time the same message has come up.

So my problem now is, i cannot access bb app world and my bbm is broken. I am on contract so i havent run out of internet or anything like that. Can anyone explain to me how to fix both of these problems please?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
RobGambino
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Cannot upgrade BB App World

[ Edited ]

Good day

Welcome to BB forums

Just want to say you should remove your # on your profile

Here is what your going to do!

Click on 'My Settings" then your going to click on "Personal Information" then scroll down till you see "My Carrier" remove your # then add your carrier name!

For your "Network issues" you need to contract your carrier has it can be problem with the network on there end!

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Please use plain text.