Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
kimf
My Carrier: Globe Telecom - PH
Accepted Solution

Cant connect to App world through PC and Blackberry phone Anyone knows how to fix it?

[ Edited ]

Hi,

It's been 1 month since i last used my app world through my phone using wireless connection to download an application. Last week, i try to download an application again through my PC, but  app world cant recognize my phone when i try to download. I ve searched for possible solutions to fix my unrecognizable phone through the app world in PC, but nothing happened. So, ive decided to connect to a wireless connection again. But when i try to connect to app world, it says that,

"You are currently on a service plan that requires Wi-Fi connection to use this application. If you want to use this application outside of Wi-Fi, please contact your service provider to upgrade data plan".

Can anybody help me or knows about this issue? 

Thanks. Hope someone can help me about this. 

kimf
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback

Re: Cant connect to App world through PC and Blackberry phone Anyone knows how to fix it?

Hey Kimf,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

In order to use BlackBerry® App World over a Wi-Fi® connection without a wireless carrier service plan that includes internet browsing, upgrade to BlackBerry® App World 3.1.

Thank you.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kimf
My Carrier: Globe Telecom - PH

Re: Cant connect to App world through PC and Blackberry phone Anyone knows how to fix it?

hi! Thanks for your reply. Ive already know what's the cause of this issue but initially Im just using my BB phone to connect to app world and works with my solution. So here it is To connect to App world using BB phone 1.Connect to wifi 2.Update your Blackberry ID and password on your phone There it is, i just updated my Blackberry ID and password because i forgot to change my information on my phone. 2 months ago i change my ID and password through web so i think the app world cant recognize my old identity. haha hope it will help others :smileyhappy:
kimf
Please use plain text.