Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Contributor
My Device: Blod 9700

Connection App World and some applications impossible !

hello everyone, I'm at Bouygues Telecom (French)  since September and I can not connect to the App World. Whenever I want to see the detail of an app I get an error saying that the connection could not be done (I do not give you the full message). I also tried the update but it's the same. I am forced to use version 1 ..... so that everything works. While in any WiFi works 100% even with the latest version.

Same for most applications that require a connection (Wordpress, Dropbox, ...). I often receive an error message related to the connection and therefore impossible to use the application. I said that I have the option BB. For information, also everything works 100% WIFI.

What is strange is that I have the 3G icon with the symbol BB and that I am testing an application and it does not work I lose the icon next to the 3G BB then she returned a few minutes after . Moreover, during this "loss" could not go on the net. Then when she is there again I have again access to the Internet.

I called Bouygues Telecom (French) they told me that changing my settings option BB then asked shook my phone but without results. Thank you for your help or your testimony if you are in the same situation as me.