Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
WinsomeS
My Carrier: Digicel

Re: Conned by an App

Lol @ "three minutes" *smile*.
Alright, I found the time to uninstall and reinstall app world and this version is the one previously uninstalled (4.0.xxx). When I checked the app list the app that was giving trouble had "reinstall" as an option so I "reinstalled" it and it was installed successfully.

Re downgrading app world. I received a notification from app world that there was an upgrade for the programme. So, wanting to keep the programmes up to date, I followed instructions on the screen and downloaded the 'upgrade' only to discover that it asked me to uninstall 4.0 to install 3.xx. I don't know why, it just went that way.

Thank you for your help thus far (not sure if there is more). I've noticed several other persons posting a similar problem in the reviews for this app. Should I go ahead and ask them to try upgrading app world in some way?
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,747
My Carrier: Verizon

If it takes you more than three to five minutes you're not doing something right.
What other assistance do you need?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,747
My Carrier: Verizon

Oh, was this thread issue resolved for you?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
WinsomeS
My Carrier: Digicel

Yes, it is. I'm not sure which comment to click as a solution, though. But for me, it's resolved.

As for 3 - 5 mins, that is not always a reality on an 8520. But right now the time factor is not an issue so I'm okay.

Thanks again.
Please use plain text.