Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
medinicky
My Device: Playbook 19mb
My Carrier: non

DRI Appworld unauthorized charges

HI

It is usually not my way to do something like this openly in a Forum, but I am unable to find a contact address to blackberry concerning my problem. Since last week I have recurring charges on my credit card from DRI Appworld Luxemburg for Apps that have not been purchased. I have not buyed any apps in weeks, but since last week there have been more then 30 charges for different amounts on my credit card. That's a lot of money, and even more of an inconvenience since if that problem can't be solved and the money returned I have to cancel my credit card.

If anybody has a contact address, or a idea what to do, please help.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
medinicky
My Device: Playbook 19mb
My Carrier: non

Re: DRI Appworld unauthorized charges

Ok just in case someone else has problems coming up with Digital River Solutions. After being unable to find a contact I had to cancel my credit card because there where more and more charges coming up in the last 48 hours. But of course now I found a way to contact them.

If anybody else runs into trouble this is the link to the page where you can check your orders, and contact customer support.

http://corporate.digitalriver.com/store/digriv/Content/pbPage.FrameSetCustServ/DisplayFrameSetPage/T...

Hope it will hepl others and that they dont have to cancel theyre cards like me.

Please use plain text.