Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

nickwarmack
My Device: Not Specified

Download Frozen on App World

Hi, I have found myself in a pickle. I was trying to buy the program Vlingo from appworld, but i kept on getting some sort of paypal error, which i later found out was an issue with an address change. Anyway, during one of the failed attempts to buy the program i pressed the enter key at precisely the time that it wanted me to download the trial of the program. So at this time it started to download, and for whatever reason it decided to freeze around half way and will not move. Here is a list of what i have tried so far:

Uninstall/Reinstall Appworld

Uninstall/Reinstall Vlingo (From the Vlingo website)

Downloading or trying to download vlingo again from appworld (the option is not there anymore)

Deleting from the applications list both appworld and vlingo

Closing and opening Aerize card loader, even though vlingo seems to work with it just fine

Removing the Battery for about 5 minutes

All combinations i can possibly think of to get an option to end the download

If i could buy the program from appworld online and enter some sort of code that would be cool, but nevertheless my appworld still has the download listed as paused or downloading depending on whether i press the enter button.

Please use plain text.