Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World

My Device: Z10

Download of Music incomplete - need help

Hi,

my wife has a Z10 and has some problems downloading one of her purchased albums from the music app. She paid for the album and the download started alright. But during the download the connection to the network was dropped so some of the songs are missing.

I cannot find a way to re-start the download or get to these songs that have not been downloaded to her device. 

Can anyone of you guys help me please?

Thanks a lot

Carlin

My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Download of Music incomplete - need help

Hi Carlin,

I have a Z10 and have also had this problem. I purchased an album last night, the download started but then I got an error message. I have tried to go back into the album in the music store but cannot download remaining songs - still got an error message and now no option to download at all.

Sorry that this is not giving you an answer to your problem but thought I should share.

Hopefully someone will come back with a solution!

Sarah
My Device: z10

Re: Download of Music incomplete - need help

Same issue. Purchased two ablums and both are incomplete.  No idea how to get what I paid for.  I have had an app download interrupted before and in App World discovered how to restart the download.  Not an option with a music download it appears.  emailed support twice with no response.  I will be very leery of purchasing anything else from them.