Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

My Device: Bold 9900

Editing Of Payment Option

Whenever I try to update my payment option to reflect my new credit card new expiry date and month, and security code; I keep getting an error message ID:12000. As a result I am unable to make further purchases.

My Device: BB 9900

Re: Editing Of Payment Option

Hi. I am facing the same blockage since 4-5 months ago, both with credit card and PayPal. No sollutions?

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook

I just updated my os without being able to make a backup and now payment options won't open for me to add a new prepaid crexit card. Well at least i can't buy more apps or RIM procts now. Their lossnot attending to customers.AGAIN!
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

can you use a desktop browser and go to http://appworld.blackberry.com/ ?
Log in, then use the links in the top right corner to edit your payments options.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook

I tried signing into App world from a desktop computer and it was looking like the solution but i could not complete the info change.Acter entering the card info, the ' switch to paypal 'radio button was selected by default for some reason and there was no radio button for selecting the card info I just entered and proceeding to the next step. So i exited app world.When i went to my playbook to make the purchase, i got a payment system busy alert which also said i should complete a previous transaction. RIM is doing a great job of making an iPad convert.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: