Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
sandrokhizani
My Carrier: Magticom

Re: Error 12000 Can't register credit card

Seems that nobody has sorted it out yet. To the support team - I'm from Georgia (rep of). PayPal is not available in my country. My debit card is multicurrerncy. First payment went through, I've downloaded one app and after that 12000 error pops up all the time. Please help to RIM to get additional revenuee.
Please use plain text.
bazanoff
My Carrier: Djuice

Hi ,i have the same problem.I am from Ukraine ,my Visa card is multicurrerncy(((

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sandrokhizani

Hi. even my first payment was a glitch. The amount was cherged off my debit card, I've downloaded the app but as soon as I tried to run it asked for validation key which I've never received. So my account was charged for nothing. After that it keeps with 12000 error.

Can anybody help with that???

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kevin_mcca
My Carrier: TIGO

I called BlackBerry and they couldn't do anything, the only solution I recommend you is to create a PayPal account.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sandrokhizani

The problem is that I can't create PayPal account. Georgia is not listed in PayPal. It is strange enough why it accepted my card first time. Anyway many thanks for your post.
Please use plain text.
vadhanijignesh
My Carrier: Etisalat

Hi,

m also facing the same problem nw. earlier i was having gud purchase from the same card but few months ago i lost my credit card and blocked the card, when i got replaced card , m trying to update and do changes with new card details , its not happing and same error coming. when i spoke in credit card call centre, they confirmed me tht my card is working fine. 

my card is nt american express and its visa card.

plz help.

thanks

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sandrokhizani

Good news! Yday BB sent a note on app world update. I've updated it, tried to purchase app (update from free to payable) and it went through. Hallelujah... Seems BB killed the bug. I cross my fingers but till now it works. I recommend you to try to update too. Good luck and I hope it works forever.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
naheemat

I have the same problem too can't register my card, tried the paypal option but in tje country option Nigeria is not listed pls help, need to buy stuffs
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sandrokhizani

Naheemat,

It's just occured automatically. After posting couple of times I've got app world update notice from BB. I've updated app world and after that it work with no problem.  Your country of Visa registration may not be listed at PayPal but should be in the BB list (while registring at payment and billing options). If it is there then the second step is that your billing address should be the same as for your Visa card registration adsress. If you've entered the same address then try to update app world and it must work,

Good luck.

Please use plain text.