Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
Romantic
My Device: BOLD 9780
My Carrier: VODAFONE

Error ID 580036

After trying to pay via paypan in BBWA , i have error ID 580036, i have a valid paypal account  with a valid credit card.

help me please

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: Error ID 580036

please read this article from the public knowledge base:

KB19753 "Unable to authenticate user at this time" or "There is a system error. Please try again later. (Error ID: 580036)" appears when logging in to BlackBerry App World

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Romantic
My Device: BOLD 9780
My Carrier: VODAFONE

as i said , i checked before my paypal account is valid with a valid credit card and i already downloaded several apps before that issue

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
LouFish25
My Device: Curve 9300 3G
My Carrier: Orange

I am having the same problem and have done ever since I uploaded the new blackberry software. I have a valid pay pal account and live in the UK so what's the problem? Anybody know the answer to this please!

Please use plain text.
jonzhng
My Device: 9930
My Carrier: AXIS

yea same! damm i feel like smashing the phone this instant
アニメは愛です
Man proposes, God disposes.
♥ ฉันสูญเสียคุณสองครั้งเวลานี้ฉันเคยชินให้เกิดขึ้นอีกครั้งว่า ♥
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sichicco
My Device: Pearl 9105, Bold 9780, and Playbook
My Carrier: XL and Indosat

All of the causes in there are not valid. I'm able to purchase games in the Android market, my account in PayPal is fine. This is something need to be fixed by AppWorld developers ASAP! Almost all applications and games in the AppWorld are not free, not like Android, how can users buy them if you have problem in the connection with payment gateway.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
wsmather
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

Same problem here. Please fix. You are losing sales! 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

sichicco wrote:
All of the causes in there are not valid. I'm able to purchase games in the Android market, my account in PayPal is fine. This is something need to be fixed by AppWorld developers ASAP! Almost all applications and games in the AppWorld are not free, not like Android, how can users buy them if you have problem in the connection with payment gateway.

hello,

but did you check each cause yourself? The fact that your PayPal can be used for the Android market does not imply that its current state is fine for the AppWorld.

Besides, I do not agree with your assertion that most apps on the AppWorld are not free.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
aleksanderdubon
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: TIGO

Hello, I'm very interested in buying some apps and themes, I've already done this before through paypal but yesterday for some reason it displayed this message "There was an error processing your payment"

I have verified that my credit card is valid and it still doesn't allow me to purchase...can you help me? I've already read the article KB19753...thanks.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
CamilaPR
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: No one

I've done everything you said, but I still have the problem. Paypal account works properly in other sites and the credit card is ok. I've bought other apps, now I can't buy anyone. Pls solve this problem. Thanks.
Please use plain text.