Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Error ID 580036

the article I shared in message 2 has been updated.
Seems like the step3 will be of special interest to you.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
CamilaPR
My Device: Playbook

Thanks very much, but I've done it and nothing to do. Paypal says is not their problem actually I can pay in other sites. It looks that. I'm not alone with this 580036. BB/RIM what say about it?

Guru I
Xandrex

as a reminder, you have read the terms & conditions of this forum, where it is stated that the contributors here are users. This is a peer-to-peer forum, and RIM employees very seldom read & post here.

That being said, can you confirm that the pre-approval payment appears on your PayPal history? If not, then it is normal to have this error and you have to make so as to have the pre-approval payment be done.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
CamilaPR

Ok.i'll try again.
New Contributor
CamilaPR

(i've been trying to attach an image, but i don't know enough the play book, anyway...)

In the site paypal (profilo/portafoglio/piano pagamenti preautorizzati) the pre autorized payment is ok. I've also tryed deleting the many other autorzations because i've tried so many times and leaving just one, the last one arrived by mail from paypal. I've reset the voice that ask for a "conto di riserva" that was inabilitated. I've also tryed resetting the playbook. 

Always the answer is: ... Error 580036

I know that many things are going wrong in my life, but also my new playbook? :smileysad:

Guru I
Xandrex

this is beyond the limits of my knowledge.

can you buy the application using the web storefront ? use a PC/Mac and go to http://appworld.blackberry.com/

buy on that website, and then install from your desktop using WiFi.