Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
Arcotnd
My Device: Torch 9800, 9860
My Carrier: Airtel, IND

Re: Error Id: 9300 unable to purchase on app world on my BB Torch 9800

juita2cute wrote:

ive upgraded too. thought it would actually solved my prob. but no. ive approved the paypal. entered my credit cards info. and still ....error 9300 came up. frustratiing. called my carrier n banks...no prob again w my account. hmm...

juita2cute, I'm sorry if I'm asking a stupid question, but as you said you have approved the paypal, can I ask are you trying to pay via PayPal or Credit Card? 

If it's PayPal and your PayPal currency is different from the currency shown in the apps in App World, then the error will come up as explained in the BB help document quoted earlier in this thread.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Nireshs
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Vodacom

Love the new look 4 app world, but nothing has been done to sort out the problem of purchasing apps with paypal or even if I enter my debit card details. **bleep** these ppl.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Nejmann
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: -

Hi,

Have had a Playbook for 8 weeks now - haven't been able to make a single purchase in App World.

Supported: Yes, per KB25368

Error when trying with credit card(s): 11000, 11000

Error when trying with Paypal: 9300 (all settings as per above KB)

This has to be the single most frustrating experience I have ever encountered. It almost seems as if Blackberry don't want any new (international) customers!

I have been on the phone for two hours (long distance call) with a nice support technician who didn't now if the country was supported and frankly didn't have any solutions/suggestions whatsoever to my problem. She told me she would return per e-mail but I never heard anything :Censored:

The danish Blackberry site is even showing the units now but I am still not able to make any purchases - what gives?

So far I have told everyone asking to go for an iPad. That just works as it should, sigh.

Blackberry Playbook: So many promises, so much potential (QNX!), but fails so hard... :Beta1:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Jethwani
My Device: black beery torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

I have facing same problems
Please use plain text.
cucumatlelagila
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Celcom

Hi All, Having the same problem and been reading the all the recommendations. What I've tried but still failed. 1) Change payment method from Paypal to Credit Card (error id 1100) 2) Register new Paypal account ie the currency (MYR) of App World (same error id 9300) Can't think of anything else. Regards
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Jethwani
My Device: black beery torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

I am also still failed and forget it about bying fro bbn
Please use plain text.
Contributor
juita2cute
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: Maxis

fyi,  i tried both eventho under KB paypal only support USD. ha3 regardless, even payment via credit cards failed for me error 9300. as usual...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Nireshs
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Vodacom

Y can't bb appworld programmer's can't get it right. Crackberry is similar but works perfect every time. Come on guys chop chop, otherwise we will find other ways of getting apps n appworld will loose all off its customers.
Please use plain text.
kgroth
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: TDC

I am in Norway and experience the same problem. As do alot of my users - I'm an IT-admin. Soon I'll put down a prohibition against Blackberries.... I can't believe how long it takes for RIM to solve this STUPID problem.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sad25in
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Celcom

Agree with u kgroth.. Can't believe they can't solve this problem asap.
Please use plain text.