Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Contributor
Nireshs
My Device: Bold 9780

Re: Error Id: 9300 unable to purchase on app world on my BB Torch 9800

I think they don't know how 2 sort this problem out. Support is very very bad. Iphone is the way 2 go.
RyanVo
My Device: Torch 9800 & BB Playbook

Seems like this problem is not resolved. If anyone has the solution to this problem please let me know. Are they a bit stupid to notice that the are not making any money on apps.
Contributor
Nireshs
My Device: Bold 9780

Yes they r stupid
New Contributor
opiuz
My Device: 9800

Use crackberry appworld people.

stuff RIM and Blackberry, if they cant fix the app, there is always a different way.

think outa the box.

Contributor
juita2cute
My Device: bold 9700

dear opius,

you must've not read the threads. i've specifically mentioned earlier in the discussion that not all apps are available via crackberry. the games/apps that I wanted is not available in crackberry. so we are left with no option here.

New Contributor
opiuz
My Device: 9800

yep, i saw, for you perhpas this is not the final solution, but to the others its better than nothing.

have a good day

Contributor
juita2cute
My Device: bold 9700

i believe the suggestion for trying out crackberry has also been mentioned several times in this thread. others has also mentioned the same thing as i have stated earlier. not all apps are available in crackberry. thus, the discussion continues til now. nevertheless, thank you for your information.

have a good day to you too opius :manvery-happy:

New Contributor
paan194
My Device: 9780

is it necessary to fill in credit card information ( credit card num. and stc ) first?
New Contributor
sdiedericks
My Device: Torch 9800 & Playbook

dear all - so after a couple of months of using my playbook & torch 9800 to buy apps on appworld; i got down to the answer i was looking for.

if you're using paypal as your payment option and get the 9300 error; it means your paypal is set to a different currency than appworld. paypal only allows a transaction to process if the appworld currency is the same as the paypal currency.

if you're using a credit card as your payment option and get the 9300 error; it means your credit card may not be internationally activated and thus declines international transactions.

i now only use paypal when i'm in a country where appworld is set do USD and use my credit card (internationally enabled) if i'm back home in South Africa or in countries where appworld is not priced in USD.

hope this helps!!
Contributor
azizi_peace
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9860

Quite a while I purchased apps from app world. That time was fine and work well. But a few days ago, when I tried to purchase app,this error occured. I have tried all the suggestion or so called recommendation but still failed.
And I don't think this problem is related to my telco, paypal and credit cards. I used them all the time and work just fine. Only in app world, this problem occured.
Yes, I do agree we have crackberry but not all apps available on the crackberry.
Wandering whether this problem has a firm solution.
So frustrated. Just depending on the free apps.