Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Contributor
juita2cute
My Device: bold 9700

Re: Error Id: 9300 unable to purchase on app world on my BB Torch 9800

unfortunately, i cant even change the payment mode, im currently using the paypal, and of course its stated error 9300, so I tried to change it to credit card but no options were given. whenever I tried to purchase it goes straight to paypal. frustrating. btw mobihand and handango do not have the apps/games that I wanted.

i already advice everyone in my circle to not buy PB. and now im changing back to my iPad. rilly sucks

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

hello juita2cute,

did you read the last paragraph of the page ?
http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB25369

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor
juita2cute

Dear sir,

of course I have. the thing is, the cc and paypal r both supported in my country. most of my frens have similar probs. i've read and researched the possible way from other countries as well. but I cant seem to change my payment mode. ive even changed the currency and unchanged it, but nothing seems to work. so other solution anybody?

Contributor
Nireshs
My Device: Bold 9780

Hi jutia, the next best app u can use is Crackberry. http://software.crackberry.com/myAccountMobile.asp?page=register
Create a login den, click on install native store.
Contributor
sad25in
My Device: Torch 9800

Hi Juita2cute..how to change the currency? I hv yet tried that method.
Contributor
juita2cute

dear sir,

i changed the currency on my paypal accnt in accordance to what was provided in the list of supported countries. that's all. in my country paypal only supported USD. unfortunately all the apps are in MYR. so there goes my payment mode. i wnted to change it back to my cc, but there's no option in my PB to change that. everytime I click purchase, it goes staright to authenticating my paypal. such a mess!

Contributor
juita2cute

dear sirs,

been there done that. ive seen n registered with crackberry, but all the apps I wanted to buy is not available in crackberry.

New Contributor
Arcotnd
My Device: Torch 9800, 9860

Hi Juita2cute, to change the payment option, this method worked for me:

Go to App World. In this select "My World" in menu that appears at the bottom.

When "My World" is opened, press menu button (the BB logo) and select "Payment Options".

Login page will appear. Login with your ID and password. Wait for authentication. 

After authentication, you will get a page titled "Current Payment Method".

In this page you will see "Payment Options", one will be Credit card, and the other will be PayPal.

Select the option you want with the radio button and click next. 
Now just enter your card details.
In my case, as I have made my credit card the payment method, I also get an option to "switch card".
Hope this helps!

Regards.

Contributor
Antonie
My Device: Blackberry Torch (9800)

Hi Arcotnd

It worked , steps are easy to follow.

I trust I too can now close the issue and continue with a smile on my face:Clap:

Regards, Antonie
Contributor
juita2cute

Sorry, I did as you adviced now it changed to error 11000. apparently this was the error I got prior to error 9300. my head hurts just thinking about this. its been a months since I started having this prob. I seriously am bothered. I used both paypal n cc previously b4 updating the apps world, n bought my PB. now it became so hard....btw i still cnat changed the payment method in PB.