Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Ulstergirl
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Orange UK

Error Message

Trying to redownload a paid for app from My World and got the error message "Corrupt file date error occurred while trying to download bundle: 810282"  Who should I contact ? App World or the Vendors directly ?  If it is App World can someone assist with an email address as I haven't managed to find one yet.

Thanks in anticipation

Ulstergirl :Clover:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Error Message

Ulstergirl wrote:

Who should I contact ? App World or the Vendors directly ?  

Hello Ulstergirl

Welcome to Support Forums

You should contact the vendor of that specific application through there support email . 

But , regrading your issue with that application, have you tried to re-install the application in a clean manner ! To do that first On your Homescreen go to Options > Device > Application Management > Search there for any instance of that particular application , if you find any delete it from that list . After deleting perform a Battery pull restart by removing the battery while your device is powered on , wait for a min. then reinsert it back.

Finally , on your device homescreen open BlackBerry app world > My World > And try reinstalling that application 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.